Gwyneth Paltrow's "Vagina" Candle Reportedly Exploded and Caused an "Inferno"

A UK woman says the Goop merch nearly burned her place down
Gwyneth Paltrow's 'Vagina' Candle Reportedly Exploded and Caused an 'Inferno'
Once again, Gwyneth Paltrow's infamous "This Smells Like My Vagina" candle is making headlines — this time for reportedly exploding in a British woman's living room.

As UK paper The Sun reports, 50-year-old Jody Thompson recently won the Goop item in a quiz. But obviously it did not pass the smell test, as when the candle was lit, it apparently shot out a 50 cm flame from the glass jar.

"The candle exploded and emitted huge flames, with bits flying everywhere," Thompson told the paper. "I've never seen anything like it. The whole thing was ablaze and it was too hot to touch. There was an inferno in the room."

She also posed for photos for the paper, showing off a very burnt looking "Vagina" candle and photos of her home in Kilburn, North London, where the explosion is said to have occurred.

"It could have burned the place down," she said. "It was scary at the time, but funny looking back that Gwyneth's vagina candle exploded in my living room."