Juice WRLD's Death Ruled an Accidental Overdose
The rapper born Jarad Anthony Higgins died last month from oxycodone and codeine toxicity
Published Jan 22, 2020Last month, the music world faced yet another tragedy with the untimely passing of Juice WRLD, who died at the age of 21. Now, a coroner has confirmed that he died from an accidental drug overdose.
The Cook County Medical Examiner's Office has ruled that Juice WRLD, whose real name was Jarad Anthony Higgins, died from an accidental overdose of oxycodone, as well as codeine, toxicity.
Higgins had a seizure on his private jet in early December. He was treated with Narcan and taken to a hospital in Oak Lawn, IL, where he later died.
Juice WRLD passed away on December 8.