Matthew Dear Shares His Body Language
Published Oct 01, 2008Following in the footsteps of Junior Boys and M.A.N.D.Y., Matthew Dear is pairing up with dance label Get Physical to release the next installment in the Body Language series. On October 28, Dears Body Language Vol. 7 is due to drop via the Berlin label and, along with an exclusive Dear track, will sport selections from DJ Koze, I:Cube and Martinez, among several other glitched-out, beat-friendly offerings.
Besides the new release, Dear has also lined up several tour dates for this fall, and will be stopping by both Toronto and Montreal before trekking off to Europe for several stops under his own name and as Audion. Lets hope this time around, though, Dear has learnt to keep a better eye on his hard drive.
Here is the tracklisting for Body Language Vol. 7 followed by Dears upcoming tour dates:
Body Language Vol. 7:
1. Dinamoe: "The Green French One (Original Mix)"
2. Kalabrese: "Cityblues"
3. Sascha Dive: "Street Life (Samuel Davis Dark Groove Remix)"
4. Kid Sublime: "Basement Works Vol. 1"
5. Johnny D: "Orbitalife"
6. Martinez: "Retrospective"
7. Diz: "No Way"
8. Johnny D: "Tramodyssee"
9. Mlle Caro & Franck Garcia: "Dead Souls (Radio Slave Long Distance Kiss Mix)"
10. Prompt: "Ambee"
11. DJ Koze: "Zou Zou"
12. I:Cube: "Gtnup"
13. Soulphiction: "Traffic Lights"
14. Two Armadillos: "Hamlin (Sascha Dive's Secret Dub)"
15. Seth Troxler & Patrick Russell: "Doctor of Romance"
16. Even Tuell: "Untitled B1"
17. DJ Koze: "I Want to Sleep"
18. Basti Grub: "Baaa Niii"
19. Matthew Dear: "Free to Ask
" 20. Lorenzo: "Get Deep"
Matthew Dear tour dates:
10/08 Seattle, WA - Chop Suey (Matthew Dear's Big Hands) *
10/09 Portland, OR - Holocene (Matthew Dear's Big Hands) *
10/10 San Francisco, CA - Mighty (Matthew Dear's Big Hands) *
10/11 Los Angeles, CA - Avalon (Matthew Dear's Big Hands) *
10/15 Montreal, QC - Lambi (Matthew Dear's Big Hands) *
10/16 Toronto, ON - Wrongbar (Matthew Dear's Big Hands) *
10/17 Chicago, IL - Sonotheque (Matthew Dear's Big Hands)
10/18 Ann Arbor, MI - The Blind Pig (Matthew Dear's Big Hands) *
10/25 New York, NY - Le Poisson Rouge (as Big Hands)
11/05 Berlin, Germany - Watergate
11/07 Madrid, Spain - Macuma (as Audion)
11/08 Valencia, Spain - Barraca (as Audion)
11/13 Nottingham, England - Eleven
11/14 Newcastle, England - Digital
11/15 Ghent, Belgium - I Love Techno (as Audion)
* with Telefon Tel Aviv
Matthew Dear "Don and Sherri"