How to Dress Well "Very Best Friend" (Dubbel Dutch remix)
Published Oct 03, 2014How to Dress Well turned lots of heads with this year's lush "What Is This Heart?" LP, and now the songwriter known as Tom Krell has rolled out a Dubbel Dutch version of the track "Very Best Friend" from a new remix EP.
This densely beat-stuffed, Eva T-assisted remix adds an extra electronic flair to the soulful R&B cut. Hear it at the bottom of this page.
This comes from the upcoming "What Is This Heart" Remixes EP, due out digitally on Weird World on October 27. The same remixes will also appear on the expanded digital deluxe version of "What Is This Heart?" — also due out on October 27. The tracklist is below.
"What Is This Heart" (digital deluxe edition):
1. 2 Years On (Shame Dream)
2. What You Wanted
3. Face Again
4. See You Fall
5. Repeat Pleasure
6. Words I Don't Remember
7. Pour Cyril
8. Precious Love
9. Childhood Faith in Love (Everything Must Change, Everything Must Stay the Same)
10. A Power
11. Very Best Friend
12. House Inside (Future is Older than the Past)
13. Repeat Pleasure (A. G. Cook remix)
14. Very Best Friend feat. Eva T. (Dubbel Dutch remix)
15. Words I Don't Remember (The Range remix)
16. Precious Love (Cyril Hahn remix)
17. Let U Know
18. So Easy for Pleasure