Published Sep 13, 2013Former Beatle and Wings superstar Paul McCartney has been teasing his long-awaited new album New for some time. Now, the artist has shared the tracklisting and production list for the record.
We already knew that superproducers Ethan Johns, Mark Ronson, Paul Epworth and Giles Martin would be involved with the record. Now, however, we get to see who did what, as their names have been attached to the album. Giles Martin, who also executive produced the album, has his name on six tracks, while the other three produced two apiece.
"It's funny, when I play people the album they're surprised it's me," McCartney said on his website. "A lot of the tracks are quite varied and not necessarily in a style you'd recognise as mine. I didn't want it to all sound the same. I really enjoyed making this album. It's always great to get a chance to get into the studio with a bunch of new songs and I was lucky to work with some very cool producers. We had a lot of fun."
Check out the 12-song tracklisting for the new release below. The album will be available on October 15 via Concord Music Group.
1. Save Us (produced by Paul Epworth)
2. Alligator (produced by Mark Ronson)
3. On My Way to Work (produced by Giles Martin)
4. Queenie Eye (produced by Paul Epworth)
5. Early Days (produced by Ethan Johns)
6. New (produced by Mark Ronson)
7. Appreciate (produced by Giles Martin)
8. Everybody Out There (produced by Giles Martin)
9. Hosanna (produced by Ethan Johns)
10. I Can Bet (produced by Giles Martin)
11. Looking At Her (produced by Giles Martin)
12. Road (produced by Giles Martin)