Published Jul 25, 2016The gun-toting, throne-destroying shit show that is Guns N' Roses' comeback tour continues to reach new heights of ridiculousness. During a show in New Jersey over the weekend, for example, more than 30 attendees were arrested.
According to local news outlets [via Billboard], the paradise city of East Rutherford, NJ, on Saturday (July 23) quickly evolved into a jungle as multiple attendees got into all kinds of trouble. Among them, Kimberley Goodman, a 30-year-old concertgoer, was arrested and charged with aggravated assault on a police officer.
That's not all, though. Rather than read the show's setlist, you can peep a list of some of charges that went down at the MetLife Stadium on Saturday night:
• 9 disorderly conduct arrests
• 11 solicitation arrests
• 1 arrest for "open lewdness"
• 1 resisting arrest charge
• 2 arrests for simple assault
• 1 charge of harassment
• 3 criminal trespassing arrests
• 1 arrest for possession of under 50 grams of marijuana.