Charlie Sheen Accused of Raping 13-Year-Old Corey Haim

Charlie Sheen Accused of Raping 13-Year-Old Corey Haim
Charlie Sheen and Corey Haim in a promotional still from 'Lucas'
Hollywood's reputation as a cesspool of sexual predators continues to grow with allegations that Charlie Sheen raped late Canadian actor Corey Haim when the latter was just 13 years old.

Today (November 8) the National Enquirer published a bombshell interview with former child actor Dominick Brascia, who was a close friend of Haim.

"Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed Lucas," Brascia said, referencing the 1986 film. "He told me they smoked pot and had sex. He said they had anal sex. Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested."

At the time of the alleged incident, Sheen was 19 and Haim was 13, meaning this would have constituted as statutory rape.

Brascia also claimed that Haim again had sex with Sheen when the late actor was in his mid-to-late 20s. "Haim told me he had sex with Sheen again," Brascia told the publication. "He claimed he didn't like it and was finally over Sheen. He said Charlie was a loser."

The Enquirer claims that it has received dozens of other reports to corroborate Brascia's story. The publication even goes so far as to claim that Haim named Sheen as his abuser before he died of pneumonia in 2010.

Similarly, it bears a striking resemblance to a story presented in Corey Feldman's 2013 book Coreyography: A Memoir. In the book, Feldman said that Haim was sexually abused while making Lucas, saying, "an adult male convinced him it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations."

Feldman added that Haim and an older man went to a secluded area between two trailers onset, where Haim "allowed himself to be sodomized."

Sheen has not yet responded to the allegations. Feldman, meanwhile, is still raising funds to release a film that exposes Hollywood's pedophiles.

UPDATE (11/08, 6:30p.m.): A representative for Charlie Sheen released a statement to The Hollywood Reporter, which reads, "Charlie Sheen categorically denies these allegations."