Rob Zombie Returns with New Solo Album
Published Jan 11, 2016Rob Zombie's last release was not an album but a pinball machine, but those looking for something a little more traditional from the horror rocker won't have to wait much longer as he's just announced a new album.
The release bears an extremely Rob Zombie-esque title in The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser. The album follows Zombie's 2013 release Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor and marks the artist's sixth solo full-length overall.
"I can easily say this is my favourite album yet... no joke," the artist said in a press release. "Yeah I know every fucking asshole says that. But it is seriously our heaviest most fucked up musical monster to date. One song entitled 'Well, Everybody's Fucking In a U.F.O.' is sure to be an instant Zombie classic! Not since Hellbilly Deluxe have I spent this long putting an album together. It was worth it."
The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser features album art from Alex Horley. It was produced by Zeuss at Goathouse Studios.
The album will arrive on April 29 through UMe/T-Boy Records.
Zombie will also premiere his seventh feature film, 31, at the Sundance Film Festival later this month.
The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser:
1. The Last of the Demons Defeated
2. Satanic Cyanide! The Killer Rocks On!
3. The Life and Times of a Teenage Rock God
4. Well, Everybody's Fucking in a U.F.O.
5. A Hearse Overturns with the Coffin Bursting Open
6. The Hideous Exhibitions of a Dedicated Gore Whore
7. Medication for the Melancholy
8. In the Age of the Consecrated Vampire We All Get High
9. Super-Doom-Hex-Gloom Part One
10. In the Bone Pile
11. Get Your Boots On! That's the End Of Rock and Roll