Daft Punk's Full List of 'Random Access Memories' Collaborators Revealed?
Published Apr 05, 2013We still haven't seen the tracklist for Daft Punk's Random Access Memories, but now we've got an alleged song-by-song breakdown of all the performers who will appear on the hotly anticipated LP.
The source of these details is the French website Konbini [via Gigwise], and we should probably view it as a rumour given the amount of false reports and vague information that has previously surrounded Random Access Memories.
Curiously, the list doesn't provide the song titles, but it points to appearances from a high-profile array of guest stars, many of which we've already heard rumblings about but others who are new. These now include Strokes singer Julian Casablancas, Noah Lennox (aka Animal Collective's Panda Bear), Pharrell Williams, Italian disco producer Giorgio Moroder, Chic's Nile Rodgers, piano virtuoso Gonzales, songwriter Paul Williams, seasoned session guitarist Paul Jackson Jr. (Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston), Todd Edwards, and DJ Falcon.
Certainly, this list of performers is more or less consistent with the rumours that have been swirling around the web in the lead-up to the new album. Peruse the list below. While you should take all this with a grain of salt, it does make Random Access Memories look even more promising.
Random Access Memories is set to drop May 21 via Columbia Records imprint Daft Life Limited.
Random Access Memories:
1. Nile Rodgers (guitar), Paul Jackson Jr. (guitar) - 4:34
2. Instrumental - 5:21
3. Giorgio Moroder (synth) - 9:04
4. Gonzales (piano) - 3:48
5. Julian Casablancas (vocals) - 5:37
6. "Lose Yourself to Dance" - Nile Rodgers (guitar), Pharrell Williams (vocals) - 5:53
7. Paul Williams (vocals and lyrics) - 8:18
8. Nile Rodgers (guitar), Pharrell Williams (vocals) - 6:07
9. Paul Williams (lyrics) - 4:50
10. Instrumental - 5:41
11. Todd Edwards (Vocals) - 4:39
12. Noah Benjamin Lennox (Panda Bear - vocals) - 4:11
13. DJ Falcon - 6:21