Compton rapper YG has been plotting his My Krazy Life album for the last few months, and a tracklist reveal now confirms his upcoming autobiographical LP will also feature guest spots from the likes of Kendrick Lamar, Drake and Schoolboy Q.
The 14-song tracklisting arrived today (February 20), and it should be no surprise that YG's big fall hit "My Nigga," featuring Rich Homie Quan and Jeezy, is included on the LP. Also added to his debut studio album's runtime is the previously teased "Who Do You Love?", which has him trading bars with Drake.
California's Black Hippy represent on a couple of cuts, with Kendrick Lamar stopping by to spit on "Really Be (Smokin' N Drinkin')," while both Schoolboy Q and Jay Rock get wild on "I Just Wanna Party." Other artists showing up on the set include DJ Mustard, Ty Dolla $ign, Tory Lanez and TeeFLii.
You'll find all of the tracklisting details down below, and the recently revealed mugshot artwork up above.
As previously reported, My Krazy Life drops March 18 through Def Jam.
My Krazy Life:
1. The Put On Intro
3. I Just Wanna Party (ft. ScHoolboy Q, Jay Rock)
4. Left, Right (ft. DJ Mustard)
5. Bicken Back Being Bool
6. Meet the Flockers (ft. Tee Cee)
7. My Nigga (ft. Jeezy, Rich Homie Quan)
8. Do It To Ya (ft. TeeFLii)
9. Me & My Bitch (ft. Tory Lanez)
10. Who Do You Love? (ft. Drake)
11. Really Be (Smokin' N Drinkin') (ft. Kendrick Lamar)
13. Thank God (Interlude) (ft. Big TC, RJ)
14. Sorry Momma (ft. Ty Dolla $ign)