Over at Snoop Dogg's crib, we're assuming every Christmas is a pimp Christmas, one loaded with bitches, hoes and whole lot of other things Oprah doesn't like. And while no one at Exclaim! freely admits to ever having a "pimp Christmas," that may change now that tha Doggfather has given us the perfect soundtrack.
Yes, today (December 16) Snoop Dogg released his very own Christmas album. Entitled Snoop Dogg Presents Christmas in Tha Dogg House, the record is out now as a digital download and features not only Snoop spreading a little holiday cheer but guest such as tha Dogg Pound, Soopafly, Bad Lucc, Damani, J. Black and the Hustle Boyz.
And if a whole album of pimped-out yuletide numbers is just a little too gangsta for you, free album track "Xmas" (which actually isn't all that gangsta) can be heard at Snoop's MySpace page.
Rather than give you the actual tracklisting, here's a list of fictional Snoop Dogg Christmas songs:
1. "The Christmas Song (For All My Niggaz and Bitches)"
2. "All I Want for Christmas Is Gin and Juice"
3. "Mrs. Claus, I Wanna Fuck You"
4. "Santa Claus (What's My Name)?"
5. "Chronic Wonderland"
6. "The Little Lodi Dodi Boy"
7. "Murder Was the Present That They Gave Me"
8. "Gz Up, Elves Down"
9. "Still a C Thang"
10. "Nuttin' for Christmas"
11. "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus / Ain't No Fun (If the Homies Can't Have None)"
12. "Here Comes Santa Claus (Fo' Shizzle My Nizzle)?"
13. "Pimp Christmas"
14. "Have Yourself a Merry Little Sexual Eruption"
15. "Merry Mother Fucking Christmas"
Snoop Dogg "Santa Claus Goes Straight to the Ghetto"