Published Sep 08, 2009A collection of previously unreleased material from rapper/actor Snoop Dogg will be in stores on October 13, and we now have a full tracklisting.
Death Row Records, in conjunction with the WIDEawake Entertainment Group, is continuing on with its plan to dig through the label vaults with Snoop's upcoming The Lost Sessions Vol.1, which will follow the recent release of Chronic Re-Lit by fellow West coast rap comrade Dr. Dre.
The Lost Sessions Vol. 1 features four songs produced by Dre and boasts guest appearances from the likes of George Clinton, Nate Dogg and K-CI and Jojo. The cover is above.
In other album news, Snoop Dogg's anticipated all-new album, Malice in Wonderland, remains without a street date, although it is slated for a 2009 release. Dr. Dre is said to be appearing on the album, along with Pharrell and famed composer Lalo Schifrin.
The Lost Sessions Vol. 1:
1. "Soldier Story (Intro)"
2. "Doggystyle" (ft. Dr. Dre, George Clinton and Jewell)
3. "Fallin' Asleep on Death Row" (ft. Dr. Dre)
4. "Eat A Dick" (ft. Dr. Dre)
5. "Hoez" (ft. Dogg Pound)
6. "O.G." (Original Version) (ft. Nate Dogg)
7. "Keep It Real Dogg"
8. "One Life to Live" (ft. Techniec & The Lady of Rage )
9. "The Genie" (ft. Bad Azz, Bo Rock)
10. "Funk With Ya Brain (Interlude)"
11. "Caught Up"
12. "Put It In Ya Mouth"
13. "Gravy Train" (ft. Bad Azz & Tray Deee)
14. "Life's Hard" (Dedicated to 2pac) (ft. K-Ci & Jojo, Big Pimpin')
15. "The Root Of All Evil (Outro)" (ft. Dr. Dre)
16. "Quite Obvious feat Rappin' 4 Tay" *
17. "Once Again" *
18. "Got to do Wrong" *
* Best Buy Bonus