Published Jun 23, 2016Here's the final missing piece to ScHoolboy Q's Blank Face LP: its tracklist. Well, unless this is another bit of trolling.
Via Twitter tonight (June 23), the TDE MC shared the album's list of songs, with 17 tracks making the final cut.
Among them, we have such offerings as the Kanye-assisted "THat Part," the previously shared "Groovy Tony" and, of course, the title track.
Also, the album boasts a pile of additional high-profile guests, including Vince Staples, Miguel, Anderson .Paak, E-40, Tha Dogg Pound, SZA, Jadakiss. Lance Skiiiwalker, Candice Pillay and Justine Skye.
See it in detail for yourself below.
Interscope, and follows 2014's Oxymoron. And, yes, that's the real album cover above.
2. Lord Have Mercy
3. THat Part (ft. Kanye West)
4. Groovy Tony/Eddie Kane (ft. Jadakiss)
5. Kno Ya Wrong (ft. Lance Skiiiwalker)
6. Ride Out (ft. Vince Staples)
7. Whatever U Want (ft. Candice Pillay)
8. By Any Means
9. Dope Dealer (ft. E-40)
10. John Muir
11. Big Body (ft. Tha Dogg Pound)
12. Neva Change (ft. SZA)
13. Str8 Ballin
14. Black Thoughts
15. Blank Face (ft. Anderson .Paak)
16. Overtime (ft. Miguel & Justine Skye)
17. Tookie Knows II (ft. Traffic & TF)