Published Oct 06, 2011Back in the summer, we learned that Pusha T was prepping Fear of God II: Let Us Pray, an album featuring collabs with Tyler, the Creator and Kanye West, for an August 23 release. Rap fans, meanwhile, may have noticed that it's already October and the record has yet to drop. While it hit a bit of a snag, Pusha T has unveiled both a new street date and an updated tracklisting for the release.
As previously reported, the record is still being delivered via Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music imprint, but it will now arrive November 8. Likewise, the record still includes cuts like the Tyler, the Creator-infused "Trouble on My Mind" and the Kanye- and Young Jeezy-assisted "Amen," but Fear of God II: Let Us Pray has now been beefed up from a nine-song set to a 12-track affair.
One of the newly announced numbers is "Body Work," which features guest spots from Juicy J, Meek Mills and French Montana. Rick Ross and 50 Cent also appear on the LP. You can check the details below.
Fear of God II: Let Us Pray
1. "Changing of the Guards" (ft. Diddy)
2. "Amen" (ft. Kanye West and Young Jeezy)
3. "Trouble on My Mind" (ft. Tyler, the Creator)
4. "What Dreams Are Made Of"
5. "Body Work" (ft. Juicy J, Meek Mill, and French Montana)
6. "Everything That Glitters" (ft. French Montana)
7. "So Obvious"
8. "Feeling Myself" (ft. Kevin Cossom)
9. "Raid" (ft. 50 Cent and Pharrell)
10. "My God"
11. "I Still Wanna" (ft. Rick Ross and Ab Liva)
12. "Alone in Vegas"