Published Jul 02, 2013Twenty years after politicized Winnipeg punks Propagandhi served up their How to Clean Everything LP, Fat Wreck Chords is issuing a deluxe anniversary edition of the much-loved debut.
Fat confirmed that the label will have the anniversary edition ready to hit stores August 20. The album order gets reworked a smidge, with three songs Fat Mike had previously cut from the LP appearing before the closing cover of Cheap Trick's "I Want You to Want Me." The added tracks include "Pigs Will Pay," a song that also appeared on the group's How to Clean a Couple O' Things 7-inch EP, and "Homophobes Are Just Pissed 'Cause They Can't Get Laid," which had popped up on the Fat Music for Fat People compilation.
Additionally, a digital download included with the repress will set you up with demo takes of "Middle Finger Response," "This Might Be Satire," "Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette" and "Fuck Machine."
To further toast the song cycle, guitarist/vocalist Chris Hannah has prepped a tablature book that has the record transcribed on both guitar and bass. You can purchase the music book on its own or as part of a deluxe bundle over here.
How to Clean Everything:
2. Head? Chest? Or Foot?
3. Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette
4. Showdown (G.E./P.)
5. Ska Sucks
6. Middle Finger Response
7. Stick the Fucking Flag Up Your Goddam Ass, You Sonofabitch
8. Haillie Sellasse, Up Your Ass
9. Fuck Machine
10. This Might Be Satire
11. Who Will Help Me Bake This Bread?
12. Pigs Will Pay
13. Homophobes Are Just Pissed 'Cause They Can't Get Laid
14. Leg-Hold Trap
15. I Want ü 2 Vant Me
16. Middle Finger Response (demo. digital only)
17. Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette (demo. digital only)
18. This Might Be Satire (demo. digital only)
19. Fuck Machine (demo. digital only)