Published Apr 25, 2018Following a huge amount of teasing, Poo Bear has at last pulled back the curtain on his star-studded debut album Poo Bear Presents Bearthday Music.
As expected, it comes featuring not only BFF Justin Bieber, but also Jennifer Lopez, Jay Electronica and Ty Dolla $ign. What's more, the album is coming out fast, with the record due out this Friday (April 27).
Up above, you can check out the album art, while the guest-loaded tracklist is below. The previously shared Justin Bieber and Jay Electronica team-up "Hard 2 Face Reality" is indeed on the album, as are the previously shared tracks "Perdido" with J Balvin and "All We Can Do."
You will notice, though, that the previously shared Skrillex collab "Would You Ever" did not make the final cut.
Poo Bear Presents Bearthday Music:
1. Hard 2 Face Reality (ft. Justin Bieber and Jay Electronica)
2. Put Your Lovin Where Your Mouth Is (ft. Jennifer Lopez)
3. Perdido (ft. J Balvin)
4. Will I See You (ft. Anitta)
5. All We Can Do (Poo Bear and Juanes)
6. Shade (ft. Elvana)
7. Inevitable (ft. Sasha Sirota)
8. Either (ft. Zara Larsson)
9. From Here (ft. Nikki Vianna and LAZR)
10. That Shit Go (ft. Ty Dolla $ign)
11. Moves (ft. Nechie)
12. Vegas (ft. LAZR)
13. On My Kids (ft. RaRa)
14. Blessing And A Curse (ft. Ashley Joi)
15. Early or Late