Published May 22, 2019Just shy of three years on from releasing their Sorceress album, Opeth have shared details behind a follow-up effort.
Titled In Cauda Venenum, the Swedish outfit's 13th studio album arrive this fall through Moderbolaget Records/Nuclear Blast. An exact release date has yet to be revealed for the 10-track LP.
In Cauda Venenum was recorded in 2018 at Stockholm's Park Studios. Opeth will release two versions of the album, in both Swedish and English languages.
The album's artwork, seen above, was created by Travis Smith. Opeth note that further details will be announced in the coming months.
Opeth have also mapped out dates in Europe and Australia towards the end of 2019, with the promise that further tour dates will be revealed. You can check out their present itinerary here.
In Cauda Venenum:
1. Livet's Trädgård / Garden Of Earthly Delights (Intro)
2. Svekets Prins / Dignity
3. Hjärtat Vet Vad Handen Gör / Heart In Hand
4. De Närmast Sörjande / Next Of Kin
5. Minnets Yta / Lovelorn Crime
7. Ingen Sanning Är Allas / Universal Truth
8. Banemannen / The Garroter
9. Kontinuerlig Drift / Continuum
10. Allting Tar Slut / All Things Will Pass