Published Dec 23, 2014If you're looking for a last-minute gift for the Lana Del Rey fan on your Christmas list, we've got just the thing for you. The soundtrack for Tim Burton's film Big Eyes, which features a couple of brand new tunes from Del Rey, has just been released.
The soundtrack came out digitally today (December 23) through Interscope Records, and it can be purchased now on Amazon and iTunes. It includes the previously unveiled Lana originals "Big Eyes" and "I Can Fly," plus six tracks from composer Danny Elfman. Beyond that, a couple of songs are credited to the Big Eyes cast, and there are a smattering of tracks by other artists, including Miles Davis.
There are 14 songs in all. See the tracklist below. Both of Lana's contributions are below that.
Big Eyes opens on Christmas Day. It stars Amy Adams and Christoph Waltz, and concerns the real-life story of American artist Margaret Keane, who is known for painting children with oversized eyes. Her ex-husband became famous in the '50s by claiming her paintings as his own, and the truth eventually emerged some time after the couple divorced.
Big Eyes - Music from the Motion Picture:
1. Lana Del Rey - "Big Eyes"
2. Cast of Big Eyes - "Bludan"
3. Miles Davis & Sonny Rollins - "Doxy"
4. Red Garland Trio - "Hey Now"
5. Cast of Big Eyes - "Tropicville"
6. The Lively Ones - "Rik-a-Tik"
7. Cal Tjader - "A Minor Goof"
8. Lana Del Rey - "I Can Fly"
9. Danny Elfman - "Opening"
10. Danny Elfman - "Who's the Artist?"
11. Danny Elfman - "Margaret"
12. Danny Elfman - "Walter"
13. Danny Elfman - "Victory"
14. Danny Elfman - "End Credits"