Though he didn't get approval from everyone he wanted to collaborate with, up-and-coming Cleveland MC Kid Cudi has revealed the complete tracklisting for his debut album, Man on the Moon: The End of Day, and there are some pretty notable guests involved.
Alongside expected rappers like Kanye West and Common, Cudi also features guest verses from newer rappers Chip Tha Ripper and Billy Cravens. The record will also feature contributions from indie electro favourites MGMT and Ratatat. Collaborations with Clipse and Snoop Dogg didn't make the final cut, but Cudi promised via Twitter that those tracks will be released somehow.
The album itself is divided into five acts, titled "The End of the Day," "Rise of the Night Terrors," "Taking a Trip," "Stuck" and "A New Beginning," and will feature that pretty awesome image above as its album art.
Man on the Moon: The End of Day is due out on September 15, provided the date doesn't get switched like oh so many rap records.
Man on the Moon: The End of Day:
Act 1: The End of Day
1. "In My Dreams (Cudder Anthem)"
2. "Soundtrack 2 My Life"
3. "Simple As..."
Act 2: Rise of the Night Terrors
4. "Mr. Solo Dolo (Nightmare)"
5. "Heart of a Lion (KiD CuDi Theme Music)"
6. "My World" (feat. Billy Cravens)
Act 3: Taking a Trip
7. "Day N Nite (Nightmare)"
8. "Sky Might Fall"
9. "Enter Galactic (Love Connection Part 1)"
Act 4: Stuck
10. "Alive (Nightmare)" (feat. Ratatat)
11. "CuDi Zone"
12. "Make Her Say" (feat. Kanye West and Common)
13. "Pursuit of Happiness (Nightmare)" (feat. MGMT and Ratatat)
Act 5: A New Beginning
14. "Hyyerrr" (feat. Chip Tha Ripper)
15. "Up, Up & Away (The Wake & Bake Song)"