Published Jul 22, 2014As the man behind Iggy Azalea's explosive "Fancy," as well as YG's breakthrough My Krazy Life album, DJ Mustard is one of the most sought-after producers in the game. He'll soon capitalize on that hype with the release of his Roc Nation debut.
The album's called 10 Summers, because it's going to offer 10 whole summers' worth of bangers. You may notice that there are 12 songs on the tracklisting, but two of those are interludes. Not even DJ Mustard can make a summer banger out of a rap album interlude.
With Mustard on the beat, 10 Summers is packed to the brim with guest rappers both big and lil. This includes Lil Wayne, Big Sean, Lil Boosie, Rick Ross, Ty Dolla $ign, Wiz Khalifa, Nipsey Hussle, Dom Kennedy, YG, Jeezy, 2 Chainz, Yo Gotti and many more.
In keeping with Roc Nation's love of corporate synergy, the album will be available for free via Google Play users for two weeks starting on August 12. Then, the rest of the world will get to hear it on August 26.
Check out the monstrous tracklisting for 10 Summers below and the artwork above.
1. Low Low (ft. Nipsey Hussle, TeeCee & RJ)
2. Ghetto Tales (ft. Jay 305 & TeeCee)
3. Throw Your Hood Up (ft. Dom Kennedy, Royce & RJ)
4. No Reason (ft. YG, Jeezy, Nipsey Hussle, & RJ)
5. Giuseppee (ft. 2 Chainz, Jeezy & Yo Gotti)
6. Face Down (ft. Lil Wayne, Big Sean, YG & Lil' Boosie)
7. Down On Me (ft. 2 Chainz & Ty Dolla $ign)
8. Can't Tell Me S**t (ft. IamSu! & AKA Frank)
9. Tinashe Checks In (Interlude)
10. 4 Digits (ft. Fabolous & Eric Bellinger)
11. Ty Dolla $ign Checks In (Interlude)
12. Deep (ft. Rick Ross, Wiz Khalifa & TeeFlii)