Published Mar 12, 2015European imprint Dial Records has been going strong since the year 2000, offering exploratory releases that cover everything from house and techno to experimental ambient excursions. Since its decade-and-a-half milestone hits this year, the label has pieced together a new compilation.
Curated by label heads Carsten Jost, Lawrence and Bianca Heuser, alongside signee Efdemin, the All release features 15 tracks. Some are from Dial staples, while others are, as Lawrence told Resident Advisor, "friends and musicians we've loved and followed for a long time."
The final tracklisting includes contributions from Pantha Du Prince, Physical Therapy, Roman Flügel, John Roberts, DJ Richard and more.
In addition to the compilation, Dial is expected to celebrate its anniversary with a tour, though details have not yet been revealed.
All arrives on May 25, and will be available on CD and as a triple-vinyl release. The compilation's tracklisting is available below.
1. Christian Naujoks "For A While"
2. Stefan Tcherepnin "I Want To Be Art"
3. Roman Flügel "In Your Wardrobe"
4. RNDM "Summer Smile"
5. Carsten Jost "My Confession"
6. Lawrence "Chez Dupont"
7. John Roberts "Paloma"
8. Pawel "All Nearness Pauses"
9. Efdemin "No Exit"
10. DJ Richard "Zero"
11. Physical Therapy "Market Crash"
12. Pantha Du Prince "Timeout On The Rocks"
13. Queens "Earth Angel"
14. James K "S Lush"
15. Dawn Mok "Like Thoughts Or Moments We'll Fall"