Chicago rap duo the Cool Kids were starting to look like a hipper version of Dr. Dre with the years of delays plaguing their major label debut, When Fish Ride Bicycles. Apparently, all it took was a soft drink company, however, as the group have signed a deal with Mountain Dew's Green Label Sound and now revealed the details for the album.
When Fish Ride Bicycles will include the track "Bundle Up," which we showed you earlier this year, as well as ten other tracks. There are some big guests, too, including Travis Barker, Ghostface Killah, Bun B, Mayer Hawthorne and Asher Roth among others.
All of When Fish Ride Bicycles was produced by the group themselves save for album closer "Summer Jam," which was produced by Pharrell Williams.
As for a release date, When Fish Ride Bicycles will drop on July 12 via Green Label Sound. You can see the tracklist below, and above you can check out the artwork, which, um, dons Mountain Dew's logo quite predominantly.
When Fish Ride Bicycles:
1. "Rush Hour Traffic"
3. "Boomin'" (ft. Tennille)
4. "Sour Apples" (ft. Travis Barker)
5. "Penny Hardaway" (ft. Ghostface Killah)
6. "Bundle Up"
7. "Gas Station" (ft. Bun B)
8. "Get Right"
9. "Swimsuits" (ft. Mayer Hawthorne)
10. "Roll Call" (ft. Asher Roth, Chip Tha Ripper, Boldy James)
11. "Summer Jam" (ft. Maxine Ashley) (prod. by Pharrell Williams)