Published Jan 16, 2014Illinois rap pair the Cool Kids broke up in 2012, but they've made something of a return so far in 2014. What's more, the outfit's Chuck Inglish is preparing to release his debut solo full-length, Convertibles, on April 8 through Federal Prism/Sounds Like Fun.
The 12-track album features guests on almost every track. These include Chance the Rapper, Action Bronson, Vic Mensa, Mac Miller, Ab-Soul, Chromeo, and BJ the Chicago Kid. Inglish's Cool Kids bandmate Sir Michael Rocks also makes an appearance.
See the tracklist below. Scroll past that to hear the Chromeo-equipped album cut "Legs," which sports a funky dance groove, lusty rhymes and bright disco strings. The previously unveiled "Swervin'" is also below.
1. Elevators (ft. Buddy & Polyvester the Saint)
2. Swervin' (ft. Sir Michael Rocks & Polyvester the Saint)
3. Legs (ft. Chromeo)
4. Came Thru/Easily (ft. Mac Miller & Ab-Soul)
5. Attitude (ft. BJ the Chicago Kid)
6. Mas O Menos
7. Money Clip (ft. Vic Mensa, Retch, Hassani Kwess, Sulaiman)
8. Prism (ft. Jade Hurtado)
9. Game Time (ft. Action Bronson)
10. Hurt You Back (ft. Benny Cassette)
12. Glam (ft. Chance the Rapper)