Published Mar 20, 2012Moody Baltimore outfit Beach House announced their new LP Bloom earlier this month, and now the dream pop duo have unveiled the ten-song set's artwork as well. That's the stark black and white polka dot motif up above, and as previously reported, you can grab the whole package May 15 through Sub Pop.
Before they drop the full-length, however, Beach House will offer up a little teaser on Record Store Day (April 21) in the form of a limited, two-song seven inch. Side A will host album track "Lazuli," while the B-side will feature the exclusive number "Equal Mind." The Sub Pop single will be pressed in a small run of 2,400 on clear blue vinyl.
The imprint has also linked up Beach House with some of their labelmates for a free 16-track compilation to be given away on Record Store Day. The Terminal Sales Vol. 5: Mixed Nuts features previously revealed Bloom track "Myth," as well as cuts from Father John Misty, Spoek Mathambo, Memoryhouse, THEESatisfaction and more. You can check the tracklisting down below.
Terminal Sales Vol. 5: Mixed Nuts:
1. Shearwater - "You as You Were" (demo version)
2. Memoryhouse - "Walk With Me"
3. feedtime - "rock n roll"
4. Spoek Mathambo - "Kites"
5. THEESatisfaction - "QueenS"
6. Poor Moon - "People in Her Mind"
7. Retribution Gospel Choir - "The Stone (Revolution!)"
8. Shabazz Palaces - "bop hard" (From the Live at KEXP 12" EP)
9. Father John Misty - "Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings"
10. Beach House - "Myth"
11. King Tuff - "Bad Thing"
12. Jaill - "Waste a Lot of Things"
13. Beachwood Sparks - "Forget the Song"
14. Debo Band - "Asha Gedawo"
15. Husky - "History's Door"
16. Niki & The Dove - "DJ, Ease My Mind"