At the Drive-In Reunion Rumours "Not True," says former front-man

At the Drive-In Reunion Rumours "Not True," says former front-man
Sorry folks, it appears you shouldn't get your hopes up about that At the Drive-In reunion after all. Former Drive-In front-man and current the Mars Volta member Cedric Bixler-Zavala has clarified his previous comments that a reunion "might happen," and rejected reports that his old crew of noisemakers are planning a comeback.

While talking to Clash, Bixler-Zavala said "No, no, it's not true," when asked about the reunion rumours. "The whole thing is that we've buried the hatchet, so that's all that matters."

Mars Volta guitarist Omar Rodríguez-López added: "It's nothing personal. I think we're smart enough to never say never, as a lot relies on how you can change over a lifetime, but would you wear your old T-shirt and pants that were your favourites when you were 17?

"I don't think ours fit us anymore. My bones have grown, and I've put on some weight, so I'd look pretty ridiculous."

On the plus side, the Mars Volta have their previously announced new album Octahedron still dropping on June 23.